Certifiable Test Case

Confused employee wading through Nerd Nirvana

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, AP, India

Program Manager Microsoft IT India

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Trial Post from OneNote

The amazing thing about Office OneNote is that you can blog stuff written directly in OneNote into any blog on Blogger, Win Live Spaces, and even Sharepoint. This post was automatically created from Office OneNote 2007 and published onto my blog on Blogger. If this isn't an incentive to blog more frequently, I don't know what is.


 


 

5 Comments:

Blogger Eddie W. said...

Oh very nice! I'll have to try this OneNote posting myself. Thanks for the tip.

I have read some of your posts. You write well. You should post more, telling us of your country and daily activities, and we can see how they are different from here in the USA. That's always fascinating to me.

- EW -

10:03 PM  
Blogger Ratzzz said...

if it had been a chance to post more frequently why is dis place dead???

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good find Krishnan. This adds one more thing to the countless set of things you can do with OneNote. It is as awesome software, I love it!!!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Windows Live Writer is another easy and efficient way of publishing blog posts : http://sanketvasa.blogspot.com/2009/01/review-windows-live-writer.html

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Pavithra said...

Knock! Knock! Anybody home????

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home